Last Saturday
Annalise and I drove to the Lotus Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork for the annual Holi Festival. Its a festival to celebrate the coming of Spring, the triumph of good over bad, and love. There is music, chanting and dancing. Everyone buys little bags of colored powder to throw in the air (or mostly on each other) to welcome the new season.
Thanks to GPS errors, we were lost for an hour with Annalise singing Justin Bieber the whole time... (I don't think I will ever be able to listen to JB again) There were thousands of people there, young and old alike. It was crazy.

Annalise and I before the madness

After


Scary
2 comments:
baby baby baby ohhh....you love JB.
xoxo
Did you have fun? Sometimes I think that maaybe I would enjoy going to the festival of colors and that I missed out, but mostly I don't. Although the JB thing, I reealy wish I could have been therer for that part of the trip :)
Post a Comment