Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Strawberry Florida

Thursday I got to fly home to take a tour of the VA Hospital in Bay Pines Florida. My number one internship site. The interview went well and it was great seeing the facility.

On the way back Mom and I stopped in Plant City, FL. We visited the famous Parkesdale Farm Market to get some of their World Famous Strawberry Shortcake. It was delicious!


I wish I had some more right now!



Caught Mom mid blink


They even have a strawberry throne. I couldn't resist


Fortunately my body waited until the day after my interview to get the flu. So I spent the next two days being fed soup on the couch from my wonderful Mom.

Now I'm back at Provo still sick and trying to get better.

2 comments:

Veronica and Nate said...

Sorry you ended up sick -- but so glad you made it out there to see your #1 choice -- now get better so we can play racquetball again!!

BYU Dietetics said...

strawberry throne..classy touch.