Eating the best cannoli in Rome. It was soooo delicious. We will definitely be going there again.
Walking around Piazza Navona. I love those spray paint artists. They are the new age Bob Ross.
I walked around the Campo De' Fiori market. The most famous market in Rome. It was pretty fun to walk around but it's pretty touristy. The produce is probably twice as much as our local market.
This is Michael buying some fresh figs from our local market right at the end of our street. I probably go to this market every day. I typically buy figs, cherries, nectarines, peaches, tomatoes, cheese and bread. I need to start branching out more because they have tons of produce.
We ate the BEST tiramisu Rome has to offer. And it was divine. Pompi is famous for their tiramisu but everything looked amazing.
Michael got the classic flavor tiramisu. I decided to get the hazelnut flavor and it was incredible! They also have strawberry, banana and pistachio flavors. We will definitely be going back.
Jogging or walking around Villa Borghese. It is like the central park of Rome. The park has some museums, gardens, fountains, statues, etc. There are people riding around on segways, pedal cars, bikes and golf carts to see the whole park. I looped the key ring through my laces so I didn't have to carry my house keys.
This is the view from a lookout point in the park. It is basically right at the top of Piazza del Popolo.
Tomorrow's post will be about our weekend in Lecce.






1 comment:
Looks like great fun! Italy is gorgeous!
Post a Comment