Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Michigan

On November 6th last year I was accepted into a Dietetic Internship at the Hurley Medical Center in Flint, MI. So... starting in January this year, I am a full time intern. The program is 9 months which has me graduating in September. I will be spending 7/9 months in the hospital rotating through all the different areas: Diabetes, Cardiology, Renal, ICU, CCU, Pediatrics, Trauma, Burn, etc. The other 2 months are rotations like School Foodservice, WIC, Dialysis, etc. The best part is wearing scrubs and a lab coat around the hospital. I look legit.



I am loving my internship. I'm not in one area longer than 3 weeks so things are moving pretty fast. While I am interning, Michael is receiving responses from Law Schools. All we know now is that he will be starting law school in the fall, somewhere :)

No comments: