The piglets are so cute and I have been wanting to catch one for a while but they are surprisingly fast. But a couple days ago I snuck up on one and threw my lavalava over it and caught it. I was so excited it was so cute. It squealed a little but then seemed fine. But then I look down and saw that I literally "scarred the crap out of it." Right on my shirt and pants. Michael thought the whole thing was the funniest thing he'd ever seen and couldn't stop laughing. I just felt bad that I scarred the pig so much. And I guess I got what I deserved.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Piglet
So here's a funny story for you. In Tonga there are pigs everywhere. The Tongans roast the pigs in the underground ovens for special occasions. It makes me sad because they really like the meat from the baby pigs, they say its sweeter :(
The piglets are so cute and I have been wanting to catch one for a while but they are surprisingly fast. But a couple days ago I snuck up on one and threw my lavalava over it and caught it. I was so excited it was so cute. It squealed a little but then seemed fine. But then I look down and saw that I literally "scarred the crap out of it." Right on my shirt and pants. Michael thought the whole thing was the funniest thing he'd ever seen and couldn't stop laughing. I just felt bad that I scarred the pig so much. And I guess I got what I deserved.

The piglets are so cute and I have been wanting to catch one for a while but they are surprisingly fast. But a couple days ago I snuck up on one and threw my lavalava over it and caught it. I was so excited it was so cute. It squealed a little but then seemed fine. But then I look down and saw that I literally "scarred the crap out of it." Right on my shirt and pants. Michael thought the whole thing was the funniest thing he'd ever seen and couldn't stop laughing. I just felt bad that I scarred the pig so much. And I guess I got what I deserved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
soooo cute! miss your face!
I so wish I could have seen that- the pig so scared, you so excited and Mike laughing hysterically. Love you guys
What a cute little pig. I wish we could rescue a few of them when we come and take them to a sweet farm to live on in New Zealand.
Mom the turkey bacon eater
HAHAHAHA oh my gosh i just laughed out loud that is hilarious!
Haha. I second Sheena's comment. Of course you caught the pig! love you.
That's so funny that the pig pooped on you. When Adam got his pigs, one pooped on him and the other peed on him while he was posing with them for a picture.
Post a Comment