Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wharf

Where we live in Nuku'alofa, there aren't any real beaches close by. But we do live right near the wharf. When we want to go to the beach we hop on the bus for 30 minutes and ride to the west side of the island. To Ha'atafu beach. That's also the only good surf spot on this island as well.

We do go to the wharf to swim when its hot. (Which is pretty much everyday)

Here are some pictures of Michael jumping on the pier.




And here's one of us looking back at Nuku'alofa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah so beautiful!
The water is lovely as well.

xoxoxo

Jessica said...

I am so jealous of you two! Looks like you are having fun:) I miss you guys! When you get home we will have to do another sushi date night. Hold the sushi.

Sandee said...

Where's the pictures of Kaitlyn jumping off the pier? and how do you get back on the pier once you jump off?

Sheena said...

Hey Guys! Looks like you're having fun! I'm so glad that you've been diligent about sharing your adventures. Mike- nice jumping poses. :) love you guys!

Jason and Emily Gruber said...

So...I didn't know you had a blog!?! This is so great! I'm excited to keep up on your Tonga adventures!