Sunday, March 21, 2010

Since last I wrote

Since the last time I posted Michael and I have transferred to BYU Provo, made it through our first winter, worked in Ohio for a summer, celebrated our 1st anniversary, got through a tough fall semester, and welcomed in 2010.

Highlights of 2009


Cutting off all my hair. Something I've always wanted to do. But now its almost all grown back :)


I surprised Michael with a trip to NYC for his birthday last year. We ate cannolis in little Italy, rented bikes in Central Park, ate dinner in China town, and shopped a bit.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I've been wanting to chop my hair off too! Just waiting to find the right moment...

I'm so glad you've posted again! I miss you guys and it's nice to hear what you're up to and all the adventures you're on.

Love you Mike and Kaitlyn!